Hope in the Inbox..

Everyday i start my desktop/lappi with a hope, a hope to open my inbox and find a new mail.. i dont know what is it that i am seeking in there but i have this anxiety to look for something in the inbox. rather a mail that would provide me some clue to my so-called direction-less life, a mail that would add meaning to my current life, a mail that would be a surprise and would come as a life changer.. a mail that would add a new dimension to life and change the meaning of my existence.


Every damn day there is a hope in me that emerges since the time i open my eyes and every damn night i sleep with a hope that tomorrow will bring with it the change in my life... hope, hope, and only hope...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Train Journey

a day in lyf of IT

Emptiness..Part1